Goren & Tucci, LLC – Experienced Bankruptcy Lawyers in MD
Welcome to the online home of Goren & Tucci, LLC. We’re dedicated to providing real solutions for individuals and businesses who are facing financial difficulties. We understand the strain and pressures that come with the economic realities of the times we live in.
Whether you’re behind on your mortgage, car, facing foreclosure, eviction, or garnishment, have been sued, or are just treading water with no end in sight, we can help. We’re courteous, compassionate, and professional, we’re dedicated to serving your needs, and we’re eager to show you why we’ve garnered such a strong reputation as experienced and dependable bankruptcy lawyers in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
All prospective new clients are eligible to receive a free consultation. When you’re ready to take the first step towards solving your financial issues, call Goren & Tucci, LLC at 301-977-4300 today.
How Can We Help?
Our extensive experience across all bankruptcy and financial matters ensures we can provide you with the assistance you’re looking for. We have experience with all aspects of debtor representation, including Chapter 7, 11 and 13’s, bankruptcy litigation, and more.
- We’re also able to help you with a range of potential non-bankruptcy solutions. This includes direct lender negotiations, settlements, offers and compromise, loan modifications and workouts, and more.
- We’ll help you understand what your best course of action is, why that’s the case, and how we can help you reach the resolution you’re seeking.
What Distinguishes Goren & Tucci, LLC:
- Experience — Nearly all of our years of experience have been spent helping Maryland families through tough financial times, personal bankruptcy, and other legal challenges in their lives.
- Reputation among clients — Over the years, our personal bankruptcy clients have benefited from our work ethic, our professionalism, our attention to detail and our accessibility.
- Reputations among colleagues — Mr. Goren received an AV rating — the highest awarded for legal ability and ethics — from the Martindale-Hubbell legal directory.
- Leadership among Bankruptcy practitioners — Our attorneys are serious about our chosen areas of practice as evidenced by our long standing membership in the Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland.
Ready for your free consultation?
Get in touch with Goren & Tucci, LLC, today and get your free initial consultation. Call us directly at 301-977-4300, or fill out the form at the following page.