Brian A. Tucci, Esq. – Maryland Bankruptcy Attorney
Learn more about the background and experience of Brian A. Tucci, Esq., a practicing Maryland bankruptcy attorney ready to provide you with assistance and potential solutions to your financial concerns.
Brian is a recognized leader in the bankruptcy field and serves on the executive counsels of both the Maryland Chapter of the Bankruptcy Bar Association, as well as the Maryland State Bar Association Consumer Bankruptcy Section. Brian was also selected to serve as a liaison between the Bankruptcy Bar Association and the sitting judges of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland. Brian is frequently asked to speak at bar functions and is currently the sitting Joint-Events Chair of the Bankruptcy Bar Association, Greenbelt Division.
Brian graduated from the University of Maryland College Park in 2004 where he earned a BA, BS, BA triple major in Environmental Science, Geography, and Criminology & Criminal Justice. He received his Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University, TMC School of Law in 2008. Following law school, Brian served as a Legislative Assistant for former Congressman and member of the House of Representatives Mark H. Schauer. After leaving Congress, and prior to starting Goren & Tucci, LLC, Brian worked for a well-respected bankruptcy firm in Rockville, Maryland, where he focused on all aspects of debtor representation, including Chapter 7, 11, and 13’s, Bankruptcy litigation, and representation of a Chapter 7 Trustee.
Brian is a dedicated husband and father to his two children, ages 1 and 3, is an outdoors enthusiast, and serves as the President of his community association in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Admitted to Practice:
- Maryland (2008)
- District of Columbia (2009)
- Virginia (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Leadership Positions / Organizations:
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Executive Counsel (2014 – present)
- Maryland State Bar Association, Consumer Bankruptcy Section (2012-2013, 2015 – present)
- Bankruptcy Bar Association Judicial Liaison Committee (2014-present)
- Bankruptcy Bar Association: Member (2009 – present)
- Maryland State Bar Association, Consumer Bankruptcy Section: Member (2009 – present)
- Montgomery County Bar Association: Member (2009 – present)
- Walter Chandler Inns of Court, Washington DC Chapter: Member (2013 – present)
- Bankruptcy Bar Association: Greenbelt Chapter Chair (2015-16)
- Bankruptcy Bar Association: Assistant Greenbelt Chapter Chair (2014-15)
- Bankruptcy Bar Association: Joint-Events Chair (2017-18)
- Co-Panelist: Ethical Issues Facing Small Firms (January 2016)
- Panelist: MSBA Brown Bag Seminar – Condo/Association Recent Case Developments (Nov. 2014)
- Co-Panelist: MSBA Brown Bag Seminar –Condo/ Association Fees Post Bankruptcy (Jan. 2014)
- Panelist: 17th Annual BBA Spring Break Conference – Recent Case Developments (April 2013)
- Outstanding Clinical Award – The Clinical Legal Education Association (CLEA) (April 2008)
When you’re in need of assistance with bankruptcy and related financial issues, you can depend upon the qualified and experienced assistance of Maryland bankruptcy attorney Brian A. Tucci. Call him directly at 301.718.1892 to get started today.